May 2012 Competition Terms & Conditions
The competition is open to all UK subscribers to the Mobiledj.Infomails*.
- Entry is free and only one entry allowed per person.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prizes offered.
- Employees, members of their families, or households of the prize
or any company involved in the competition are not eligible to enter. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all
- Prizes are not transferable and no age limit applies.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries
- Competition entries must arrive by 1pm on Tuesday 29th May 2012.
Entries received after the closing date/time will not be entered into the
- The winners will be notified immediately and the prizes despatched
as soon as possible afterward.
- Details of the winners will also be published in the next edition of
the Mobiledj.info Infomail. The prize providers & AMPdj® reserve the right to use
the names of the winners and their photographs in any publicity.
- All entries to be sent to sandy at ampdj.co.uk.
- Email must contain the answer to the question, name of DJ, Disco Name,
Full Address and phone number.
- The organisers cannot be held liable for any loss of prizes in transit
(proof of posting will be provided) or entries lost, damaged, delayed or with
incomplete contact information.
- Personal details relating to entrants will be made available to the
prize providers; will only be used by the prize
AMPdj® in accordance with
current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a
third party without the individual's prior consent.
- Any entrant can unsubscribe from the Mobiledj.info Infomail or the
AMPdj® mailing lists at any time.
- By entering this competition, you deem to accept these terms and
- The organisers reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if they have
reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these
terms and conditions.
* Subscription to these Infomails is free and can be completed